- Download and read the “Before you Enroll” Schedule a tour of the school facility
- Fill out the “Student Enrollment Questionnaire”
- Submit a completed application form along with the student questionnaire
- Submit high school transcript or diploma, GED certificate, an official transcript showing higher education completion, or a state certification of home school completion. Have evidence that verification of a foreign high school diploma has been performed by an outside agency that is qualified to translate documents into English and confirm the academic equivalence to a high school diploma
- Students must possess picture ID to prove name and age
- Acceptable ID includes government issued ID with photo, such as driver’s license, military ID card or passport.
- Submit completed and signed registration/enrollment documents