application procedure

  • Read “What to Know Before You Enroll.”
  • Schedule a tour of the school facility.
  • Fill out the “Student Enrollment Questionnaire.”
  • Complete and submit the "Application for Admissions" form.
  • Submit high school transcript or diploma, GED certificate, an official transcript showing higher education completion, or a state certification of home school completion. If you graduated from a foreign high school, you must have evidence that a verification of your diploma has been performed by an outside agency that is qualified to translate documents into English and confirm the academic equivalence to a high school diploma.
  • Provide picture ID to prove name and age.  Acceptable ID includes government issued ID with photo, such as driver’s license, military ID card or passport.
  • Submit completed and signed registration/enrollment documents.